Wednesday 5 January 2011

Task Three

How will I promote myself?

Based on the principles that have been introduced so far in the Enterprise module and your findings in the previous tasks, evaluate the most suitable marketing methodologies for your own practice and the most effective methods to reach your potential customers.

What do they want to hear an what should i say to them?

That I can:
Identify customer needs to develop new products
Develop pricing strategies
Promote products to a target market
Identify distribution networks
Add value to my product through customer benefits
Monitor the performance of the product


How will I communicate with them?

I will communicate with them using their language.
I will be confident.
Show them my work, portfolios, emails, website/blog

1 comments:

jane denton said...

You have the ability to write short answers but sometimes there needs to be a little more info.In this case you could have expanded on the type of portfolios you might have-print based and digital.whether you would contact them directly,turn up in reception,send a DM piece of design promoting you etc.

Post a Comment