Wednesday 5 January 2011

Task Five

Proposed position statement


Write ten short but informative statements that identify your distinctive 'Positioning' as a graphic designer. Your statements should consider your ambitions, skills and areas of creative interest in relation to the market, your clients, competition and possible collaborators and should be based on the information that you have collected in response to the set tasks. 

I want to be able to work confidently in software i know and i new software i will learn.

I want to develop existing skills and new skills.

I want to have a strong, memorable portfolio.

My creative interests lie in print, packaging, type, image and layout.

I want to create my own identity.

I want to continue learning through every aspect of my career.

I want to be open minded about my work and work of others.

I would like to have a broad range of clients.

I want to come up with and develop good ideas.

I want to enjoy myself and have fun with my work.

1 comments:

jane denton said...

all achievable-just make sure you allow yourself to and never stop doing the last one

Post a Comment